Liebster Award – Discover New Blogs
I was very flattered to of been nominated by my lovely sister from another mother, well and father Dee 😀
Dee is so supportive, and a genuine sweetheart. My blog was only a few weeks old, when she found me, helped me and has been right here ever since. We have been able to connect on so many levels, I could just go on and on about this doll….
Make sure you check out her blog, shes always posting the good stuff (CHECK HER OUT HERE)
Now back to the Liebter Award.
I really enjoy doing things like this that allow bloggers to connect and learn more about each other. After all shouldn’t blogging be a fun outlet for everyone 😀
Thank you again Dee for this great nomination
1. Link back to the person that nominated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
These are the answers to Dee’s questions:
- What made you want to start a blog?
When I sat back at my vanity one day and saw my arsenal of makeup I said wow, I either have a serious problem or major passion. That’s when I decided to join the world of Blogging.
- You have 5 seconds to choose between your favourite lipstick and your favourite eyeliner – which one do you pick?
I would grab an eyeliner, with an eyeliner you can fill eyebrows, tight line, waterline and look totally presentable.
- What’s your MOST favourite lipstick of all time?
Although majority of my lipsticks are by MAC, I think it’s mainly because of the sense of variety but my favorite lipsticks of all time from the first time is by YSL. The formula is so comfortable.
- You’re given 500$ to spend. You have to choose between clothes, makeup, shoes , books and a geeky gadget. What would you spend it on ?:)
Hands down geeky gadgets. I have a passion for tech toys my Xbox One is my ultimate favorite (I’ve been a gamer since Nintendo, Sega Genisis days) but I love my iRobot floor cleaner my iPads laptops etc.
- What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Alaska. I first travels there when I was 9 and went Bass fishing with my dad and it’s always been my favorite ever since.
Second place goes to Costa Rica most beautiful place ever, plus my mom is from there.
- Do you have special skill/talent that we don’t know about ?
Music has always been a passion of mine, it’s something I have to enjoy every day.
I am a passionate Flute player and have been playing for many years.
- Would you rather be in : A pretty dress and heels / jeans and sneakers ?
Although I’d love to wear a dress and a serious pair of red bottoms every single day it’s just not practical for me. I’m a sneaker and jeans wearing mama.
- Are you a brand snob ?;)
My first makeup purchase was from the Chanel counter when I was about 17 and it was what I used for a while, but as I got older and started to branch out trying and testing makeup more and more it’s all really great drugstore to crazy overpriced high end. I defiantly don’t discriminate at all. Of course I have my favorites but, as a true makeup junkie I love them all 😀
- What was the last life-changing tip that you received from someone? ( makeup or non-makeup related)
“No matter what never forget where you’ve come from” It reminds me everyday to always remain humble and grateful for every single thing life has for you.
- Tell us about an app that you love !( can be a game, a photo-editing app..anything!)
I’m a mommy and my oldest daughters school is very much into technology and uses an app called Class Dojo. It allows her teacher to rate her daily performances and allows my daughter to create an avatar (so cute). It also has a feature that lets me instantly message with the teacher.
Plants vs Zombies is an app/game I play on my phone constantly. Funny as it sounds its totally addicting, you basically set up rows of plants that save your home from zombies…. Hahaha 😀
My home alarm automation app. This is the ultimate favorite. It allows me to monitor and control everything going on at home right from my phone. My favorite feature in the app is being able to see via the front door camera when I get a Sephora, Ulta etc. delivery hahah….pretty cool right?
** I know according to the rules I should be nominating 11 bloggers but forgive me**
Here are my questions for you:
- If you had to get rid of all your makeup and start over fresh what 5 products would you purchase?
- How did you choose your blogs name?
- Creme blush or powder, and why?
- What do you value most in life?
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- What is your day job?
- What is your worst beauty habit?
- Will you leave the house without makeup?
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
- Do you have any phobias?
- What makes you feel beautiful?
Looking forward to hearing everyone’s answers. Thank you all in advance 🙂